Rome by Night in a Golf Cart 2-hour tour under the stars
$120 per person
Our city by night is simply one of a kind you’ll simply fall even more in love with it. An added bonus, get a glimpse of the open- sky museum when it is fully-illuminated. With our DeluxGolfCart we’ll enjoy the fresh air in the mystical alleways, intertwining streets, antique buildings, and romantic 5th century courtyards.
We’ll travel upon the cobblestone roads that were once traveled upon by carriages and today with the use of our electronic carts you will even be able to hear the sound of the water of Rome’s most popular fountains while sitting back and relaxing. View fountains such as The Fountain of Rivers in Navona Square, sculpted by Bernini, himself and the Trevi Fountain which has come back to unite tourists from all over the world, gazing upon its splendour and magnitude after its restoration, bringing it back to its original grandeur.
By the evening, we will reach the Pantheon and you will feel as if you’ve travelled 2500 years back in time. Next stop…Piazza Venezia, the monument that was dedicated to Vittorio Emmanuele II, or you might know it better as the “Wedding Cake”. We will cross the antique district bridge and arrive in front of Saint Peter’s Dome and its stunning square.
And next onto the legendary Colosseum, dominantly standing in its shades of white and yellow due to the travertine used to build this impresssive construction. And then the Spanish Steps surrounded by refined boutiques, charming restaraunts, tempting ice-cream parlors and pizzerias.
We’ll breath in the night air and enjoy a different kind of Rome because for most of the tour we’ll be in the historical city centre with our Delux Golf Cart far from the main roads enjoying the peace and tranquility of the alleys and squares.
And yes, I repeat “most of the tour” because in order to reach St. Peters and the the Gianicolo or Janiculum, the hill that overlooks the Roman Cupola and gives some of the most spectacular views of the city center.
We’ll have to travel through the “regular” roads for a short amount of time but not to worry because even there you’ll enjoy yourself.
I’ll give you 4 reasons on why you should pick this tour
1. There are various reasons to pick this tour: maybe you want to go back and visit the monuments, town squares and the fountains that you have already seen during the day but now desire to to see them under Rome’s starry sky, stopping to get a gelato near the Trevi Fountain or to enjoy the majestic Colosseum at night. A romantic ride with our DeluxGolfCart is simply the best choice for a couple but at the same time offers the perfect fun for a family that wants to surprise their kids. Actually, you might just have problems having them get off!
2. It’s a fact: You will be presented with the most essential, the most narrative, the most intriguing anecdotes and descriptions with assorted venues and monuments. In other words the best of the best.
3. Entertaining! Much like all of our tours, our objective is just this, with our GolfCart you will see Rome from a different perspective in other words how you would see it just by driving by in your own car. You will have fun when we wander through the small alleyways almost feeling pleasantly lost in the center of this maze of this historical landmark far from the smog, scooters and buses and then magically end up in front of a historical landmark such as, the Pantheon. doesn’t that sound fun?
P.S. Your kids will love the DeluxGolfCart and they will never get bored! Actually,they may never want to leave!
4. Professional service: We are part of the DriverGuideService Tour, a very professional private tour company. We have been in the tourism business for over 20 years. Creating various tours and doing our best to find out what our clients want and fufilling their needs is our business. Certfied as valid Tour Operators, our company respects all the rules of the Italian Tourist Department.
Now it’s up to you. I can’t wait to meet you!
DeparturePlease arrive by 8:00 AM for a prompt departure at 9:00 AM.
Hotel Pick-up (if located in the centre of Rome)
- Hotel Pick-up (if located in the centre of Rome)
- Circus Maximus
- Arch Of Constantino
- Piazza Venezia And The Monument Dedicated To Victor Emmanuel II
- The Pantheon ,
- The Trevi Fountain,
- The Spanish, Square Navona Squar
- The Spectacular View Of The Roman Forum
- St Peter Square & Much More…
- Transfer Back to your hotel (if located in the centre of Rome)